Already made 4 calls to ask why there is extra charge on my bill, and all agents are useless to help
padam1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have cancelled my TV service and only kept the phone and internet service with Verizon since March 2013. I had returned the set top box, they have charged me 263 $ for that even after I returned back their equipment in a UPS box they had sent. 

How can they not receive a TV box and remote in the UPS box they sent, with all addresses there to go to a Verizon offce and charging me. In fact, when contacting about the returned box, someone once confirmed that they received their equipment and will take care of the billing charges. Nothing seems happening after 2 months. When I again called today, the lady said they have never received the equipment and need tracking number...... it is so dissapointing to hear after 4th call in same matter. 

is there any help how this VERIZON's bad treatment to customer can be addressed?

Re: Already made 4 calls to ask why there is extra charge on my bill, and all agents are useless to
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Already made 4 calls to ask why there is extra charge on my bill, and all agents are useless to
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We verified that you will be receiving a credit for this issue. Thank you for giving us a chance to rectify the problem for you!

-Rachel