Are You getting Into Email & New Email Page?
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

I see many questions about email,from deleting email to other problems with email,but i don't see some even mentioning the sign-in email problem unless you use one of the old sign-in pages, such as:http://webmail.verizon.net/signin/ .

We are still unable to sign into our email using the new sign-in page or the Check Email directly under that sign in. We are still getting,since last week, the old email page. If anyone out there is able to sign in with the new sign ins and is using IE8, please let us know and also tell us your approximate location. We are in Baltimore County, Md. and the only way we get in using one of the new sign -ins is with the Firefox broswer. But even then we are getting the old email page, not the one that was so heralded several months ago.

Holly

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Are You getting Into Email & New Email Page?
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

It's  been fixed as of 6:00 AM EST this morning. Still get old email page, but can log in.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!                

Holly

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

It's  been fixed as of 6:00 AM EST this morning. Still get old email page, but can log in.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!                

Holly

0 Likes
AtomicRooster
Contributor - Level 1

Trying to walk a family member through the solution via phone is not working for us.   Not only that, but the Verizon Support link across the top of the My Verizon page is saying its not available.

0 Likes
AtomicRooster
Contributor - Level 1

Message when you try to follow the Support Link from the My Verizon web page:  

We're sorry....
We are not able to process your request. To continue, please select
one of the following options:

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

What error are you getting after you type in your username and password then clicking to sign in?

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

To Anthony_VZ:  I marked that this was fixed by Verizon as of  01-22-2012 at 6:00 AM. However, it's still the old email page. Please see the above post  by me stating that it had be fixed. However, it looks like some still are having the problem as AtomicRooster posted that he was having the problem.

Holly

0 Likes