Blocked ISP with a 571 error
kietchau

Hi folks,

I was hoping to get a response on this issue by someone that has had a problem similar to mine.

I'm an owner of a small IT firm with a couple ranges of IPs that have been blocked..

I've contacted the folks at whitelist@verizononline.net and have been notified that my IP ranges were unblocked and will take up to 12 hours to remediate the issue.

I received this response:

Thank you for contacting Verizon Online Abuse. After a thorough investigation of your issue, Verizon Online Abuse has determined that normal e-mail delivery should be restored within 12 hours.

Three weeks later, the IPs are STILL blocked and I've received no response from either the folks at whitelist or IP-NOC.

Any ideas on how to get a hold of a "real" person in support?

Many of my customers are online webshops that are unable to send mail to Verizon accounts, apparently it's hurting their business and mine.

Please help!

--

Kiet Chau

0 Likes
Re: Blocked ISP with a 571 error
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Best results for something like that is reaching out to verizon via their facebook or twitter support pages. 

from prior experience, Verizon only works with spamhaus and SORBES for unblocking.  So if you do an MX lookup and find that youa re blacklisted via other companies, you may have to go through their whitelisting processes independantly.  But if you want to work with Verizon a little bit more, then I would recommend the twitter support group.

www.twitter.com/verizonsupport

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kietchau,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Kietchau,

Upon investigation it has been determined that we will not be able to unblock your IP addresses.  At this time we are closing the private support case.

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes