Bounced emails, FROM verizon, TO verizon.
lbb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm posting here because Verizon provides no way whatsoever to get problems resolved, short of spending six hours on the phone, and I'm not about to do that.  Error below.  How do I get someone at Verizon to fix this mess?  

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: {edited for privacy}
  Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
  Diagnostic code: smtp;550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
  Remote system: dns;omzsmtpe02.verizonbusiness.com (TCP|206.46.173.15|62308|199.249.25.209|25) (omzsmtpe02.verizonbusiness.com ESMTP
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bounced emails, FROM verizon, TO verizon.
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@lbb wrote:

I'm posting here because Verizon provides no way whatsoever to get problems resolved, short of spending six hours on the phone, and I'm not about to do that.  Error below.  How do I get someone at Verizon to fix this mess?  

Recipient address: <elided>@verizon.com
  Remote system: dns;omzsmtpe02.verizonbusiness.com (TCP|206.46.173.15|62308|199.249.25.209|25) (omzsmtpe02.verizonbusiness.com ESMTP

@verizon email addresses end with @verizon.net@ - Your email snippet shows @verizon.com

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@lbb wrote:

Recipient address: <elided>@verizon.com

@verizon email addresses end with @verizon.net@ - Your email snippet shows @verizon.com

0 Likes
lbb
Enthusiast - Level 2

So it is!  This was on a cc list and I stared at it for a while and never noticed the .com.  Thanks!

0 Likes