Can't get whitelisted!
WoodieFL2

Like many others on this board I am a hosting company and have been unable to get whitelisted by Verizon. I have submitted multiple whitelist requests and always receive the same response. Denied due to "Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned". Neither one of these are true. We have several customers who are complaining that their Verizon email is bouncing back and we need to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Our company name is Webfoot.net and our email server IP address is 208.113.119.10.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Re: Can't get whitelisted!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Can't get whitelisted!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Based on you no longer responding in your private support case, it seems everything is working okay and you have successfully been white listed. Please make a new thread anytime you need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes