Can't migrate subaccount
Stringztoo1

I created my Verizon webmail account YEARS ago with the main account {edited for privacy} and the sub-account {edited for privacy}  (which I use exclusively). Now that you're shutting down webmail I chose to migrate to AOL, except AOL wouldn't allow me to move over my sub-account. It wasn't an option in the drop down.  So now I migrated an account I never use and can't migrate my ma8n account I used for EVERYTHING. 

How can I fix this...?

0 Likes
Re: Can't migrate subaccount
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Stringztoo,

Primary accounts and sub-accounts are migrated separately.  You should get a notification when the sub-account is ready to be moved.

What will happen to my verizon.net email sub-accounts?

All sub-accounts or email addresses associated with your Verizon account will receive a separate email notification, so please ensure that you sign in to each email address to start the migration process.

https://help.aol.com/articles/verizon-move-to-aol-mail-faq

0 Likes
Stringztoo1

The email I received to migrate my account went to my sub account. I don't use my main account at all. So when I used the link provided to my sub account, the only option was to move over my main account to AOL. Is there another way to get my sub account transferred properly?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

You can check with Verizon Support at 1-800-VERIZON for questions you may have about the migration.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Logon to you subaccount webmail.  If its ready to migrate, you will see a links there.

Remember yahoo/verizon emails are NOT migrating at this time.

0 Likes
Stringztoo1

@tns2 wrote:

Logon to you subaccount webmail.  If its ready to migrate, you will see a links there.

Remember yahoo/verizon emails are NOT migrating at this time.

You can't login to your Verizon webmail anymore... it's been shutdown 

0 Likes
namgod

I have received the migration email on my sub account but the link provide take me to the primary migration login.  Please fix, if you can possibly manage the time.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try going directly to http://webmail.verizon.net  and logon with your subaccount.

Remember you are mostly talking to peers here.  Only a few Verizon Forum Admins are here.

0 Likes