Cannot Close Hotmail Account Linked to Verizon (with MSN Premium)
paulv0627b
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been given the run-around by Verizon when I asked how to de-link Verizon with MSN Premium from my Hotmail account. After several bad pieces of advice (like switching to Yahoo - which I did but it did not delink my Hotmail from Verizon) they suggested that I contact Hotmail. I posted this message in the Hotmail forums but no response. I want to close the e-mail account in question but Hotmail says I cannot because it is linked to another service. As far as I know Verizon is the only service associated with my Hotmail account.

Help?

Thanks

Paul

Re: Cannot Close Hotmail Account Linked to Verizon (with MSN Premium)
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I have sent you a private message so we can get more information from you on the matter.

0 Likes
Vdog4eva

I have the same issue.  I need help with this too.  I have wasted hours and hours trying to get help.

I am days from just canceling my Verizon internet and giving terrible reviews to both msn and verizon for thier service to hundreds of readers.

This is insane.

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

pm me and I'll have it removed vodg4eva

0 Likes
guarg
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem-   I cannot close HotMail account linked to Verizon with MSN- I been hours with Verizon and they cannot help me.I spent hours with Microsoft and their answer is contact Verizon because my subscription is with Verizon. I am going nuts and I am on the verge of cancelling my Verizon account and signing on to Comcast. I dont want MSN or Hotmail.  Help

0 Likes
venancinie

Having the same problem.  I even called Verizon that deals with online issues and what not and I was told that there was nothing she can do about it.  I am needing to cancel my hotmail account.  We no longer have Verizon, but the subscription is still active.  Can I please get help on this? 

0 Likes