Cannot See/Get At Emails on my iPod (used to be able to) nor on my iPhone (webmail.verizon.net)
ShannonsMom

Hello,

I used to be able to access my verizon email from my iPod - don't know when I stopped being able to do this - but I am also not able to access my verizon email from my iPhone either (had since mid fall?).  Using safari browser, I get to the username and password entry page whne I type in webmail.verizon.net in the browser.  I enter my username and password and it seems to validate properly.  But the display only shows two tabs both with Inbox (total unread messages) and inbox (total all messages).  Yet I cannot click on the tabs nor display/access the emails.  I do see the Conversations Contacts Calendars Settings tabs (Conversations is highlighted).

I'm sure this used to work on my iPod but now does not (and has not for many months) and has not worked on the iPhone since I've had it.

Please - appreciate any suggestions.

ShannonsMom

0 Likes
Re: Cannot See/Get At Emails on my iPod (used to be able to) nor on my iPhone (webmail.verizon.net)
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the troubles accessing your email. For your Ipod/Iphone you may need to update the port numbers in the email settings. As far the website, it could be an issue with the Safari browser. Do you have another browser you can login with to check? (Firefox, IE, etc)

0 Likes
Re: Cannot See/Get At Emails on my iPod (used to be able to) nor on my iPhone (webmail.verizon.net)
mom2kids1

I am having the exact same problem.  There used to be a mobile option that reformatted the e-mails to a readable form, but that page seems to have disappeared.  I called tech support about it, and they said if I wanted help with a mobile device I could pay for "premium" tech support.  Any free advice would be helpful.  It is not safari, it is the formatting of the verizon.net webmail page.

0 Likes