Cant reply to email from @verizon.net
Kudos2you

I cant reply to email sent from a verizon.net address.  The message appears to send but recipient never receives it.  Issue started Saturday 11/13.  I have my own domain and I guess verizon blacklisted it.  ANyone know who to contact to resolve this?  Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Cant reply to email from @verizon.net
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would double check to make sure that the emails are not stuck in the outbox (or whatever box emails are sent to before being transferred to the Sent box).

0 Likes
Kudos2you

Thank you Dexman.  The reply emails are in the sent folder.  There are no emails in the outbox.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hmmm 🤔

Is the verizon.net account able to receive mail from other senders...(gmail.com, aol.com etc.)?

Are the missing emails showing up at the aol.com website? 

0 Likes
Kudos2you

I can receive mail without issue from any sender (including verizon).  However when I reply to a verizon address, the mail goes to my sent folder but the intended recipient does not receive it.  I can reply fine to other mail (i.e. gmail etc)

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Given that you can send emails tells me that the verizon.net account is correctly. I would suggest reaching out to Verizon Support to have them dig deeper.

0 Likes