Cant sign on into my email.
kminka

I havent been able to sign on into my email for  more than a week now. idk whats going on ive tried different browsers, i even tried it on my phone. but everytime i try to log in, it just redirects me to the home page. can somebody help me?

0 Likes
Re: Cant sign on into my email.
vatech57

What browser are you using? I'm unable to login using Internet Explorer 8, but have no issues using Foxfire.

0 Likes
kminka

google chrome, but i've tried every browser firefox, internet explorer, safari etc. It still does the same thing

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe this is an easy fix.

Forget about that old URL for web based e-mail, and use

http://webmail.verizon.net/

Instead.

kminka

it still doesnt work. it just redirects me to the login page

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@kminka wrote:

it still doesnt work. it just redirects me to the login page

Odd.

I wonder if..

#1 You don't have the correct log-in details? For example, the password was changed.

#2 Someone is logged in as you, is coming from another public IP Address, and the site prevents you from logging in ?

--

After I log out, I am redirected to the home page or log-in page.

0 Likes
Grandpappy

I originally had an issue sending email. I was able to receive but not send. I contacted verizon and on 2 different attempts had a tech take control of my computer and attempt to fix it. Well they changed all kind of settings and actually made it worse as I was now unable to receive emails. After 3 hrs they were not able to fix it and they were going to upgrade my problem and have a supervisior call me to attempt to fix it but that never happened. Also now when I attempt to access my email that login screen kept coming up and I typed in my user name and password but it kept appearing. I then went to Verizon webmail login and was able to login directly with the server thus I knew my id and password were correct.

I then went back into windows mail setup and clicked on account and changed my outgoing from outgoing.verizon.net and incoming.verizon.net to outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net and incoming.yahoo.verizon.net. I also went into the advanced tab and changed my port setting from 25 outgoing to 465 and 110 incoming to 995 and checked both encryption boxes.

I rebooted my computer and my modem and now my emails work fine no thanks to Verizon.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Gregory7

I'm having the same trouble. I can log into my main account but not my sub-accounts.

Aby solutions out there?

Been through the chat support who could fix it either.

Greg

0 Likes
Gregory7

It must have something to do with their WebPage because I can access the accounts via Thunderbird.

Hey Verizon tech support what going on!!

Greg

0 Likes