Customer service won't help with retaining email adresses!!!!
handymanmac

I have spent hours and days on line with Verizon asking for help with a program they suggested I enroll in keepmyemail.com.   I have tried to purchase through website and ultimately get "user account is not eligible".  I have been routed through various departments for weeks with no resolution.  I was promised that by 1:30 today I would be able to sign up.  Well I cant and have been on the phone with multiple departments to find out why.  Last conversation I was told we have no idea why it wont work and I need to talk with the escalation  department.  Well so far I have been on hold for over an hour waiting to be transferred.  This is unacceptable!  By looking through the forums and on line this seems to be a popular issue with verizon.  Does anyone have advice or success in handling this issue?  I can't just cancel verizon as I need time to transition to another email provider. 

I'm hoping I dont get hung up on like i have had done several times lately!!

0 Likes
Re: Customer service won't help with retaining email adresses!!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi handymanmac,

When you sign in to your Verizon email address, does it take you to Verizon email or does it take you to Yahoo email?

~Jess

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi handymanmac,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi handymanmac,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes