Deleting a sub-account
pfeifler
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am trying to delete a sub-account but it shows up on the My Verizon page but not the Yahoo account settings page.  I tried the delete link, but it simply takes me to yahoo which doesn't show the account.  Somehow verizon is out of synch and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get it removed. 

Thanks

M

0 Likes
Delete sub-account that does not seem to exist...
pfeifler
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I delete a sub-account on my account that no longer exists?  Yahoo states the accunt has been deleted by the primary account but the main verizon site still shows the account.   When I click delete account it simply sends me to the Yahoo page that doesn't show the account.

Any help? 

Thanks

Mark

0 Likes
Re: Deleting a sub-account
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like you're going to have to get Tech Support involved. This is a peer-to-peer support forum. You should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pfeifler,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

It was a pleasure to assist you in deleting your sub account which was portal partnered with yahoo.

Please, reach out to us anytime! Keep in mind we are here 24/7. Ready to answer any questions! 🙂

-Denyse_VZ

0 Likes