E Mail Account suspended, but everything else works
theragtopguy1

I moved from an upstairs apartment to a downstairs apartment, had my service transferred, currently have my normal cable service and internet working, however my e-mail account is suspended.  I have called Verizon about 5 or six times and been transferred around between technical and billing, but nobody can fix my problem.  I am very frustrated with all of this.  Apparently, the prior tenant had never called Verizon to cancel their account, but Verizon contacted my Landlord who gave them the ok to disconnect, they hooked mine up but the new address still shows the old account holder on it.  I was also told there is half a work order, the from address is filled out, but the to is not.  I really don't get why they can't solve this issue. So far I have spent about 5 collective hours on the phone to no avail.  Several times I have been told that I would be called back, once by a supervisor, other times by the technical person but nobody calls.....this is unbelievable!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: E Mail Account suspended, but everything else works
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: E Mail Account suspended, but everything else works
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on this issue. If you have any other issue please open a new thread.

Josh B

0 Likes