E-Mail - Trash folder
NanaT2

Is there anyway I can increase the amount of time my messages are held in the Trash Folder - 24 hours isn't enough.

0 Likes
Re: E-Mail - Trash folder
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

As far as I know, no.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@NanaT wrote:

Is there anyway I can increase the amount of time my messages are held in the Trash Folder - 24 hours isn't enough.

Why are you deleting messages that you need to keep? If you need it for longer than 24 hours, don't delete it.

Justin46
Legend

@somegirl wrote:

@NanaT wrote:

Why are you deleting messages that you need to keep? If you need it for longer than 24 hours, don't delete it.

Or why not just create a folder to hold those messages temporarily, move the messages from the Inbox to that folder, and then delete them from there when you are sure you no longer need them?

For me, leaving them in the Inbox just unnecessarily clutters up my Inbox, moving them to the Trash folder means I don't want to keep them, they can go away instantly for all I care.

Just my $0.02.

Keller, TX 76248

NanaT2

Good question - probably because I don't think I'll need them in the future.

0 Likes
MichaelN1

I was wondering same thing. Why does trash auto delete? Sometimes you have to check back for a bit of info. I think I can handle deleting trash when I want. Shouldn't that be my option? You have a choice for sent emails.

0 Likes