E-mail history
ronbon2
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Verizon e-mail account does no longer have access to any folders. I cannot save any mail to a folder. I cannot create a folder on my Verizon e-mail page. India cannot or will not repair this problem . I had access before and now it is gone.

0 Likes
Re: E-mail history
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@ronbon wrote:

My Verizon e-mail account does no longer have access to any folders. I cannot save any mail to a folder. I cannot create a folder on my Verizon e-mail page. India cannot or will not repair this problem . I had access before and now it is gone.

Do you still have the Move To option when you open individual messages? Do you have any part of the Folders section in the left pane? You say [tech support] cannot or will not solve the problem. What did they have to say? Did they do any troubleshoting at all?

Can you provide a screen shot of what you do see (blocking any personal information)?

Some things you can try if you haven't already (keep in mind these are all shots in the dark without more info):

- Try reducing the zoom level in your browser

- Try clearing your cache/cookies and restarting your browser

- Try another browser

0 Likes
Re: E-mail history
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Also If using Internet Explorer try Compatibility mode.  Periodically they have used features for the mail page that didn't work with the latest versions of IE.  Usually they "eventually" fix it.

0 Likes