Email Issues
Don210

Many times I have to delete an email 2 to 3 times before it will actually go to trash.  Is this a common problem?

0 Likes
Re: Email Issues
darth1949
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too am experiencing the same sporadic problem as well as other various unexplained issues like losing all of my email filters in the last 48hrs. I am about to post to see if I can get an answer to this problems

TomJ

0 Likes
rbschmitt55

same problem -- have to delete emails several times for them to delete ...

other problems, too -- email times out when i try to pull up calendar.  of even more concern:   messages in email sents are coming up blank ....

What gives?  Help!!

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

sometimes there is a delay in the webmail, so delete it and just sit there.  wait, be patient, and see how long it takes to actually go away.   then you can adjust your timing.  I have the same problem with the parental controls on the website, I hit delete on 5 or 6 items, and the delay is crazy over there.  I think it's making live changes to the set top boxes, so I can kinda understand that, but I am not sure why webmail acts similiarly.  

for the other problems, they sound like browser issues.  easy way to rule it out is to try the same functions in a different browser. 

I like firefox and I like google chrome.   Both are free 

0 Likes