Email Password change
hawg922
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been hacked and all the people in my address book are getting spam from my email account. I tried to change my email password by going to the change password section of the member center. That only changes my account password and doesn't affect my email password. What am I doing wrong?

Re: Email Password change
milhaus_vz
Contributor - Level 1

I’m sorry read of the frustration of dealing with this situation.  I have sent you a PM to gain more information and help to resolve this with you.  Thank you – Mike

aTALL1

I am having the same issue. My inbox is being flooded with undeliverable emails and automated replies. I have changed my password which tells me someone is probably just using my email address in their profile when they send out the SPAM. Is there anything else I can do?

thanks
aTALL1

0 Likes
tsathome

I have been hacked and all the people in my address book are getting spam from my email account. I tried to change my email password by going to the change password section of the member center. That only changes my account password and doesn't affect my email password. What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
tan1966

I am having the same problem and cannot find the correct location where I can change my email password. I have tried several times without success. I must have been hacked because there are multiple messages from postmaster@verizon.net that emails sent from my address were undeliverable and I did not send them and they do not show in my sent box.  Please help so I can fix this issue.

0 Likes