Email Storage
DianeM1

I have had a problem with the e-mail storage with Verizon since I came on board in May of 2012 with a 2year contract which will soon be up.

I had repeatedly called and e-mailed about this problem. My account was set up incorrectly by verizon’s tech. The account was set up in the wrong name causing me to use a sub account for my e-mail which has a smaller storage capacity. Nobody at Verizon would help me. I was told repeatedly that nothing could be done to change my main e-mail account even though we don’t use it. I was told many times by many people including Verizon techs that Verizon could fix this problem if they wanted to. But this was never done.

Miraculously, the problem seemed to disappear but now it has returned.

A couple of days ago I received an e-mail warning my mail box was almost full. It was 75% full. I proceeded to delete 3 pages of e-mail then empty the trash. How come my mail box is now 79%?

I am a realtor and find it very inconvenient to always have to move my e-mail files.

I am hoping to have this problem fix.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Email Storage
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Meet the Agents
DianeM1

Hi

I posted on December 16, 2013 about my e-mail storage not being very large. I had thought the problem was fixed since I hadn't had a problem for months. Eventually I found that was not true. As I had written before my email was set up incorrectly by the tech and I have a limited amount of storage. I repeatedly asked for this to be fixed since using a subaccount was not the answer. The other day after many months I recived notification that my mailbox was almost full at 75%. I immediately deleted 3 pages of emails (that were important to my business) and empty the trash and found my storage to still be dangeously close. I have since deleted many more e-mails and I am still getting notifications.

My post from 12-16-13 was moved to a different area for solving. This has not happened and the problem seems to be getting worse. When will my problem be resolved. This has been ongoing since May of 2012,

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

DianeM,

Please follow the instructions above to access your private support case.  The agents have been waiting on a response from you to help resolve your issue.  Please keep all correspondence about you issue in the private support thread.

Thank you

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

DianeM,

We have closed your private support case due to no response from you. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
DianeM1

Hi Jose,

I thought I would receive an e-mail when I had a response to my case, as did the agent i first chatted with. Guess we were wrong. That is the only reason I haven't responded. In response to your question I use verizon web mail.

Please reopen my case.

Thank you

Diane

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

We have again reopened this support case.  Please follow the instructions in the second post of this thread to access your private support case and interact with the support agents.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

DianeM,

We have closed your private support case. Feel free to make a new thread anytime you need our help. Best option you have is getting a email client on either a desktop or a smart phone to help manage your storage space.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes