Email account that has been Deactivated - Tech line has been no help at all !!
mnboyd0

I  keep getting this error and cannot connect to my Verizon email. It started on Friday even when I wasn't even from home work yet. I sat on the phone for an hour an half for them to just to me log back in and out. After an hour of that, they tell me the issue is resolved and it will take 24-48 hours to be able to log into my account. I try after 72 hours and it still does not work. I called tech support again this evening and sat on the phone for another 45 minutes just to be in the same situation. One minute the person on the phone is telling me they are having trouble nationwide, and then tells me it was something we did.  I was told to wait another 24-48 hours and it will work, but at this point I seriously doubt anything will be resolved. All of my bills go through my email, so I am unable to pay anything. 

At this point, it looks like the best solution is just to search for another internet and cell phone provider to take my business elsewhere !!

0 Likes
Re: Email account that has been Deactivated - Tech line has been no help at all !!
tns
Master - Level 2

@mnboyd0 wrote:

I  keep getting this error and cannot connect to my Verizon email. It started on Friday even when I wasn't even from home work yet. I sat on the phone for an hour an half for them to just to me log back in and out. After an hour of that, they tell me the issue is resolved and it will take 24-48 hours to be able to log into my account. I try after 72 hours and it still does not work. I called tech support again this evening and sat on the phone for another 45 minutes just to be in the same situation. One minute the person on the phone is telling me they are having trouble nationwide, and then tells me it was something we did.  I was told to wait another 24-48 hours and it will work, but at this point I seriously doubt anything will be resolved. All of my bills go through my email, so I am unable to pay anything. 

At this point, it looks like the best solution is just to search for another internet and cell phone provider to take my business elsewhere !!

Try again.  If its something to do with your account you may have to deal with the people who only work busineess hours m-f.

0 Likes
Re: Email account that has been Deactivated - Tech line has been no help at all !!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please update us and let us know if you are still having problems or not.  

0 Likes
mnboyd0

Still have no luck connecting to my email.

My wife called Verizon this morning and they said everything was fixed. We have been without our email for almost a week now. I am not sure what they are looking at, but nothing is fixed. We were told on the phone last time the tech line is located in India. I find it hard to believe there is not one person is the US that can fix it or understand what is happening. I have seen plenty of other people online complaining about this so there has to be a way to fix it. 

Who do I call to get this resolved or do I need to file a complaint somewhere. 

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Is this a sub account or a primary account?

Is it only email you can't access, or the whole account?

What is the error message you are getting?

This is a peer-to-peer support board, so you're going to have to provide details in order for us to help.

mnboyd0

This is the primary account. Same thing happened to our sub account last month, but that wasnt important so we didn't worry about that. We can access our verizon account, but not our email.

Verizon Yahoo! account deactivated

You no longer have access to any Verizon Yahoo! for Broadband services because your Verizon Yahoo! account{edited for privacy}@verizon.net has been deactivated due to violation of the Yahoo! Terms of Service or other Yahoo! policies.

This is the message we get. My wife has been sitting on the phone for 45 minutes now on hold for someone trying to fix it. They keep saying it is already fixed. It definitely is not !!! HE said he will not transfer us to a US rep yet after we repeatedly asked to be. It seemed to happen right at the same time my wife update her iPhone on Friday. 

0 Likes
mnboyd0

Over an hour on the phone and still nowhere..  Finally got to speak to someone in California and was told to wait another 48 hours. This is rediculous no can actually fix it.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue was escalated to Private Support.  

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this --

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@mnboyd0 wrote:

Still have no luck connecting to my email.

My wife called Verizon this morning and they said everything was fixed. We have been without our email for almost a week now. I am not sure what they are looking at, but nothing is fixed. We were told on the phone last time the tech line is located in India. I find it hard to believe there is not one person is the US that can fix it or understand what is happening. I have seen plenty of other people online complaining about this so there has to be a way to fix it. 

Who do I call to get this resolved or do I need to file a complaint somewhere. 

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes