Email from alert@indeed.com is not coming to my inbox
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

I stopped seeing these a while ago and dont know why.

I contacted indeed and they say they are sent successfully.

They are not in my spam folder or trash.  Not sure why i dont see them in the inbox. This is odd.  They are not in my blocking rules.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email job alerts from Indeed.com
PEEPER428
Enthusiast - Level 2

Indeed has been white listed and you should receive your alerts now.  You may have to reactivate your alerts.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Unable to receive mail from one sender, not in spam folder
Lorenzo19501
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was going to send this to Verizon tech support.

Indeed Support Team (Indeed)
Oct 6, 10:32 AM CDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Indeed.com. Our records indicate that emails are being sent successfully to xxxxxxxxx@verizon.net.

Unfortunately, after the emails are sent out we are unable to track what happens to them. We recommend reaching out to your email service provider's customer support to ask them if they know what could be happening to the emails.

I have drafted a message below that you can copy and paste into an email to them. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Indeed Support Team
www.indeed.com
one search - all jobs

Hello,

I have not been receiving emails from a job search service I'm signed up to. The emails are all sent from alert@indeed.com. I have checked my spam folder, and they are not ending up there.

Their technical support team has checked their logs and all the emails were successfully sent out. I was receiving them previously, and I am very concerned that they have stopped.

Could you please look into this and tell me where these emails have gone?

0 Likes
Re: Email from alert@indeed.com is not coming to my inbox
PEEPER428
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem with Indeed and at least 1 other weekly sender.  I also contacted Indeed and received the same response as you.  I contacted Verizon and was told it wasn't their end.  Perhaps my mailbox was full (no), emails in spam folder (no), etc.  I was directed to fill out a whitelist request form.  I did for both senders I'm missing emails from.  Still nothing.  I went 1 step further and did an Indeed alert to my yahoo account and changed my email address to yahoo for the other weekly sender. I am receiving both my Indeed alerts and my weekly alerts in my Yahoo email account but not my Verizon account.   I'm paying for an email service from Verizon for which I'm not receiving.  Com'mon Verizon.  What else am I not receiving?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gcville, Lorenzo1950, and PEEPER428,

Please contact indeed.com referencing your missing email messages and have them submit one of your missing messages as a false positive to notspam@verizon.net.  Also, if any of you have received an email message from indeed.com that you can submit yourself, please send one to the above address also.  Thanks.

0 Likes
PEEPER428
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Lawrence,

I can't send anything to not.spam@verizon.net.  Below is the error msg I get...

The message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for 'not.spam@verizon.net', please contact your email service provider.

Subject 'Fw: [Support] Re: Indeed Support - Email job alerts - i'm no longer receiving alerts.'
Server Error: 550
Server Response: 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: not.spam@verizon.net
Server: 'smtp.verizon.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC79
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 465
Secure(SSL): Yes

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PEEPER428,

Our apologies.  We inadvertantly provided an incorrect email address, which we have now corrected.  Please try notspam@verizon.net.  Thanks for letting us know.

0 Likes
Indeed.com - email alerts blocked by Verizon
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Indeed told me the reason I am not receiving there email alerts is Verizon.

Indeed said that Verizon has recently made the decision to block some Indeed emails from reaching their users

Please do not block the email alerts coming from Indeed.com. They are jobs that i want to look at.  It suddenly stopped coming like a few weeks ago or a month ago. Does anyone else have this problem? Need this fixed. I am not blocking them.  Indeed says they are still sending them. 

0 Likes
Indeed email blockage
cptndon

Seems that Verizon is blocking email (auto) for job listing, according to Indeed.  Anyone else having this problem

0 Likes
Re: Indeed email blockage
PEEPER428
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm still not receiving my Indeed alerts.  I've whitelisted them, sent emails to notspam@verizon.net and nothing.  I was laid off yesterday.  I NEED these alerts!

0 Likes
whitelisted domains /notspam@verizon not working - over a month! please help
PEEPER428
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've whitelisted domains, sent emails to notspam@verizon and still cannot receive my emails.  I need help now please.

Thank you

0 Likes