Email has been down for the last week all we keep getting told is another 24 hours needed to fix
Hyperconnected
Something at Verizon is broken! Two trouble tickets, 7 days and no one can solve the issue. My account services other than email are fine. Logon to webmail and it prompts that my account is suspended or has issues, Verizon sees no issues on their end. Outlook is updated with all the current server info but can't connect. People sending me email get their messages kicked back to them.
0 Likes
Re: Email has been down for the last week all we keep getting told is another 24 hours needed to fix
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hyperconnected,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your email. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Email has been down for the last week all we keep getting told is another 24 hours needed to fix
Hyperconnected
Is it me or have people become too quick to cut and paste responses. If my email does not work, and your solution is to send me an email...how does that even begin to help?
0 Likes
mdsdhhbb

I had a lot of trouble accessing my email. Using Internet Explorer I continually was locked out due to the supposed problem of someone else having tried to access my account with the wrong password. I called Tech Support and all I wound up with is some person with a foerign country trying to sell me a plan that would clean up my wireless network for $300.

Guess what? I can get into email just fine using Firefox or Chrome.

0 Likes
mdsdhhbb

How funny! They kept offering to do the same thing for me! How am I supposed to recieve an email at an email account that I can't access? Is there anyone at Verizon that has 1/2 a brain?

0 Likes