Email issue - not downloading to Outlook and email on cell phone not working
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Anyone know what is causing this? Not working since 1030AM today. 

No verizon email downloading to MS Outlook and cant send out emails on my cell phone (Verizon network)? When will this be corrected?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email issue - not downloading to Outlook and email on cell phone not working
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

No, the issue resolved itself. This happens every once in a while and lasts for 30 min to an hour , then it works again.  I get that strange error code message from Outlook Express with the 0x000  etc.  No one knows why.  Just one of those things you have to deal with.  Next time i wont waste time calling and sitting on hold for hours and hours.  Not worth it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Email issue - not downloading to Outlook and email on cell phone not working
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey gcville,

Are you still having this issue?  If so, can you please send us a private message with more details so we can look in to it for you?

~Jess

0 Likes
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

No, the issue resolved itself. This happens every once in a while and lasts for 30 min to an hour , then it works again.  I get that strange error code message from Outlook Express with the 0x000  etc.  No one knows why.  Just one of those things you have to deal with.  Next time i wont waste time calling and sitting on hold for hours and hours.  Not worth it.

0 Likes