Email "deactivation"
atanzey

I have a secondary e-mail that I can't log into, as apparently Verizon has suspended it for multiple log-in attempts.  When I follow all of the  Verizon links to reactivate it, eventuall the 'reset passwrd' screen appears, with my primary email already linked, and no way to reset it the secondary. 

0 Likes
Re: Email "deactivation"
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

atanzey,

When you go to https://webmail.verizon.com/signin/ click on forgot user id or password  should take you to page where you will be prompted to enter the Secondary account User id.

Once you enter that and click on continue, it then gives you the options of

Request a Temporary Password or

The temporary password can be sent to you in the next 2-3 minutes and will expire in 2 hours.

An email from Verizon-notification@verizon.com will be sent to (whatever email you setup in the notifications)
Temporary Password expires in 2 hours

Provide Your Secret Question Answer

or you provide the answer to the secret Question that was setup and click continue to reset the password for the Secondary account.

Hope this helps, Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

~STA

0 Likes
atanzey

When I follow the provided link, and then enter my security answer on the next page, it asks how to send the temporary access code.  Previously, when I tried this, I was AT my verizon number, and had the pin sent there.  The following screen was where it autofilled the primary e-mail.  Today I can't get to that screen, because I'm not at the primary number, and it's currently not offering me the option of sending it to an e-mail account.  I'll probably try again later, but I've already had to reassociate my Amazon account because I couldn't let it continue to go to a locked account.

alice

0 Likes
atanzey

AND... it's once again offering to e-mail the code.... to an e-mail address that we haven't had for 12 years.  And this after I went in and added a secondary e-mail address, (where the old one didn't even appear).

alice

0 Likes