Email service delays
TomasC1

Emails sent to my Verizon account are getting through sporadically. Some are coming through instantly, others after delays of several hours - In many cases from the same sender. What can be done to track and solve these delays?

0 Likes
Re: Email service delays
Ellenw1
I've had this issue on and off for the past month. Frustrating and no answers on this forum
0 Likes
arnicas

I am having the same problem: taking up to 12 hours for email to reach me.  Since I use various forwarding services, I can see the headers and the originals (if I keep copies in those accounts) and the problem is on the Yahoo/Verizon side.

This is very serious for my business.  How do we escalate this?

0 Likes
tgraner
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am having delays in emails coming in over the last week, seeming to get worse today. Verified by discussing with client that was sending to me. Also having delays on some emails going out. Testing with another Yahoo account as well as GMail and seems to be centered in the verizon yahoo end. Gmail is sending fine . . .Does anyone know the status of this? I am on hold with tech support as I type this.

Tom

Mac OS 10.8.4 using Firefox, Safari and Chrome all have this issue in the Verizon Yahoo mail.

0 Likes
speck1

Has anyone found a solution to this?  My emails have also been arriving sporadically the last few days.  Some show up hours later and other just a few minutes later. 

It's incredibly frustrating!

0 Likes
Ellenw1
I too had this issue for a month. 2 days ago I unlinked yahoo from verizon mail and my emails arrive right away.
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Apparently one choice is to not use Yahoo for your email

0 Likes