Email stopped working/can't set up AOL
Lyrical
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, I did not see the one email I got on Feb 21 about the switch to Aol Mail (it was in my junk,) and yesterday my verizon.net email and two subaccounts stopped working. I cannot start the process at all now. I can't sign in with any of accounts. I am sure of the password for one of the accounts ... not so sure of the others, but I cannot use the password retrieval process, because I get the message that "the info does not match our records." It's like I don't exist anymore. The FAQ page says we have until March 15, or we'll lose everything, so I feel like there should still be time. I called Verizon and was finally given a number to call that seemed to be some guys cell number ... I left a message, but in the meantime, we have no email on those accounts. We *paid* to set up this service when we discontinued Verizon internet. This is bad.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email stopped working/can't set up AOL
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lyrical,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

Lyrical
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, it turned out that that *was* some guys cell, and we had a nice chat but he had nothing to do with Verizon. I guess the number they were trying to give me was 866-524-3232 - MyDomain support, but that doesn't help if I can't log in at all, since it directs me to repairmyemail.com. None of the other menu prompts seem to get me anywhere.

I am wondering if it stopped working because it's exactly a year since we set it up, but we could not pay to renew it, since Verizon is discontinuing it. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lyrical,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.