Email sub account password
jdangeleno

How can I change a sub account password if I can't log in to the sub account.  Using the "Forgot password" function with the sub account name ended up changing the password for the main account.

0 Likes
Re: Email sub account password
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

I used to go to webmail and click on: Forgot Your Password? but it appears they've change the link there to the silly primary-only one that they have everywhere else. (Boo!) The link that will allow you to reset your sub password still appears to be working if you go there directly, though: https://www.verizon.net/ssowebapp/alternateAuth/altChoice.jsp

Not sure how Verizon expects you to get there without any links pointing to it, but there it is.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Try going to verizon.com and logging in on the primary account then go to manage my services and go to add/manage sub account. See if you can change the password there.

0 Likes
jdangeleno

Thanks, I tried that and there's no apparent way to change a sub-account password there.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@jdangeleno wrote:

Thanks, I tried that and there's no apparent way to change a sub-account password there.

Yeah.  It was there at one time but has been gone for many years.   You can still reset a sub-account there but not its password.  You must logon as that sub-account and should be able to ask for a new password, although several have had trouble doing so.  Otherwise a contact with Verizon support is the only thing that will work.

0 Likes