Email subaccount PW reset
Lost-in-NYC

I got the account locked message about the same time as everyone else when I tried logging in from work but I am still able to get to my messages on my iPhone 4.  We are using IE 9.0.31.  Unfortunately I don't have internet access for my laptop where I'm staying right now.  When I try to get a temporary PIN for my email subaccount, I can only request it for my primary account.  How do I get a PW reset for an email subaccount?  Thanks.

Bill

0 Likes
Re: Email subaccount PW reset
KevinCD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you get an answer? Verizon email is so screwed up, all the money and they can't perform quality modifications?

0 Likes
lizard12

Did you get an answer? I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
whatever395

I also have the same problem, there does not seem to be any way to reset email passwords for sub accounts

0 Likes
askia

This is what I need as well.  Did Verizon ever add the ability to reset subaccount passwords?  When I ask for the temp code, it keeps wanting to reset my master password, which isn't the problem.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@askia wrote:

This is what I need as well.  Did Verizon ever add the ability to reset subaccount passwords?  When I ask for the temp code, it keeps wanting to reset my master password, which isn't the problem.

Go here:

https://www.verizon.net/ssowebapp/alternateAuth/altChoice.jsp

That should allow you to reset the sub account by answering the Secret Question. Select password for what you forgot, put in the username of the sub account you want to reset, then answer the sub account's secret question correctly.

Keep in mind that NONE of the "forgot password" links on Verizon sites point to this page. There is no way to get to this particular flow other than going directly to https://www.verizon.net/ssowebapp/alternateAuth/altChoice.jsp

0 Likes