Email
oNeLoVe6

Since yesterday ive been trying to log in to my email and it been saying that its suspended

0 Likes
Re: Email
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@oNeLoVe wrote:

Since yesterday ive been trying to log in to my email and it been saying that its suspended

You'll need to contact Verizon. If they have it set as suspended in their system, they'll have to clear that status. Options on their Contact Us page.

collinsdw

Verizon has the worst e-mail product I have ever experienced. Takes forever to load and then sometimes it doesnt.

The ads load up just fine...spamming my screen with ads....but the e-mail...not so much.

Here is a tip Verizon....I pay for this service....cut down on tha ads and just give me e-mail when I ask for it....or is that too much to ask?? But then again...I am just a customer...what does my opinion matter....ridiculous

0 Likes
masood1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree 100%. it sucks! I'm to the point of cancelling my contract when it's up. it has been about 2 months now that email is very slow or not working al all. i ran ie9 and all was cool until two months ago. I've started transferring my email to gmail.

0 Likes