Erroneous Spam Blocking
Donahue9111
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have seen others post on this but see no answers.

I am trying to send out e-mails to people with whom I do business.  This often involves forwarding an e-mail I had received.  Increasingly, the e-mail be being blocked as spam, even if there is only one recipient.  The Verizon instructions say to forward the e-mail to spamdetector.  That  does not work.  As someone else has posted, this is interfering with my business.  How does this get fixed?

Beyond that -- how can it not be spam when it comes to me but spam when I forward it? 

0 Likes
Re: Erroneous Spam Blocking
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Using a verizon.net email address for a business isn't a great idea.  You'd be better off getting your own domain ("mybusiness.com").  In addition to getting a real email service, you'll come off as more professional.

There are lots of options for domain registration and hosting out there.  Godaddy is well known due to their adds, but there are many that are better.  TotalChoiceHosting is one I've used and am happy with.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Re: Erroneous Spam Blocking
Donahue9111
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks.  I agree and do have my own domain.  Sometimes I want to forward something from my personal e-mail.  If it comes in and is not spam, it should go out to one or two people as not spam.  Verizon needs to fix this, but I have little faith they will.

0 Likes