FIOS - MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!
LISASTARK8

I have spent over 2 hours this morning on the phone,  trying to speak to a FIOS customer service rep about my bill, and have never reached a live person.  THIS IS THE THIRD DAY OF THE MONTH I HAVE TRIED TO REACH A BILLING SUPERVISOR TO FIND OUT WHY THEY ADDED AN ADDITIONAL $77 to my bill this month for absolutely no reason.

On my last call I was on hold for 57 minutes!  This can be verified through phone records, as my Verizon Mobiile rep promised to remain on the line until a FIOS customer service rep was reached.  An hour of my time taken away from my job, and WE NEVER WERE CONNECTED WITH A FIOS REP!!  UNBELIEVABLE!!

Because of FIOS, I am SWITCHING BOTH MY CELL SERVICE AND TV SERVICE TO SPRINT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN A VERIZON CELL CUSTOMER FOR OVER 10 YEARS!!!  WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT EVER!  I AM POSTING THIS TO MY 1400 FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS TO VOICE MY DISSATISFACTION WITH FIOS!!!  And I refuse to pay the $77  charge added arbitrarily to my bill, with absolutely no explanation given.

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT ANYONE WILL ACTUALLY READ THIS, SO THAT IS WHY I AM TAKING IT TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO HELP OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE HAVING THE SAME EXPERIENCE.  WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: FIOS - MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LISASTARK8,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes