Grace Period before Cancelling and Deleting Email Accounts
nothappyguy

I recently change my phone provider to a VoIP phone, but did not cancel my DSL service.  However, once the porting of my phone number occured, Verizon "suspended " account completely.  I have not access to my email, and according to the agent I spoke with today, the account is inaccessable and has been completely deleted.  I can't sign up for "my domain" as one needed to do this before the number porting.

REALLY?

With no notice or information, all of our contacts are lost and nothing can be done?  Does Verizon think that punishment of customers who try other products is the best way to get them back.

As someone pointed out on this forum, "account suspended" clearly means that the account exists somewhere, and all the data surely wasn't deleted.  But the agent I spoke with says it's gone for good.

Is this how you want to conduct business Verizon?  Is this how you want me to feel after years of using your service?

0 Likes
Re: Grace Period before Cancelling and Deleting Email Accounts
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Grace Period before Cancelling and Deleting Email Accounts
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you within the past few days, we are closing out your private support case. If you still require assistance please feel free to post in your original thread, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

-Amanda_M

0 Likes