HELP! Not receiving SOME Emails
jmbellis1

This is crazy... i have some friends and customers who are emailing me and I only receive some of the emails! Some expected emails are not coming through! This goes for my computer email (Microsoft Entourage for MAC), my Smartphone email, OR Verizon.net web email. These emails are just not coming over!

What do i do to fix this? I've searched the Verizon website for customer support but i've had NO luck finding ANY!

Anyone ever have this problem before?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: HELP! Not receiving SOME Emails
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble. Do you have any filters or spam settings? If you still need assistance please send me a PM.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
jillskahn

I am also not receiving email from some gmail accounts. I have verizon fios. I call the technical department and they were no help. We checked my spam and my junk mail and nothiung showed up there. I think this is a verizon issue not gmail. What should I do?

0 Likes
ddixon1

I have the same problem.  I found one item on the internet that suggested that there may be a problem with one of the gmail servers.

0 Likes