Horrible Customer Service
mdsand02
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon Customer for over 10 years and this morning I was received the worst customer service in the 10 years that I have had the service. I called the customer service number because my services was interupted. I called to find out why because I just made a payment.

I had this misfortune of speaking Rodney the supervisor on duty. Who informed me that my services had been switched to another carrier. I told him that I had not authorized this and wanted my services back. He told me that he could not do that and for me to find out who the carrier was and call back. That solution was unacceptable for me. Especially when I told Rodney that I never authorized the change.  Rodney refused to explore the matter further and hung up on me.

I am extremely disappointed with Rodney's level of professionalism and the fact that Verizon would promote or hire someone that incompetent and rude to manage a team of customer service representatives. I would like this matter resolved and would appreciate hearing back from Verizon with an apology and a resolution to my problem.

Re: Horrible Customer Service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Is this issue with your Residential services?  Or is it with your Wireless services?

0 Likes