How do I discontinue My Domain subscription
thomandz

I have been trying to canel my domain subscription for months before renewal time. The 1-800-VERIZON number does not seem to work; the representatives have no clue what I'm talking about nor can they find my account! Technical support does not work either. This is very frustrating and now I am up against the last day to cancel. I do not need to keep my verizon.net e-mail. Can someone tell me what number to call?

0 Likes
Re: How do I discontinue My Domain subscription
arkwork

i not only have never been able to cancel the service they billed me again. i cant call anyone in billing they do not have accses to the bill they say go online which there is no way to resolve the issue .Some employee has a free reign make lots of commission and noit get caught.I am going to contact the ftc and the cal puc about this nasty no supprot issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi arkwork,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
thawthor88

I have the same issue.  I spoke with several different verizon representatives, both billing and tech, and nobody can find the charge.  I also chatted with two online verizon reps and they can't find it.  Bottom line, I have had email included as part of a bundle for years now and this still shows up.  I just called my credit card and reported it as fraud.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi thawthor88,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes