How do I know if my migration to aol was successful on my iPhone and apple mail
bevbren
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I sure hope you can help me. I can't tell if my verizon.net email successfully migrated to my iPhone!

I know absolutely nothing about computers and POP and IMAP and all of these things. I have read everything on the help pages about migrating my verizon.net email to aol mail on my iPhone and Applemail on my laptop and I can't make heads or tails out of it.

A few days ago I talked to a verizon tech who took over my computer and successfully changed my web mail to aol. I was so thankful to be able to actually speak to a person who took over my computer and manually changed things for me because I CAN'T DO IT.

He also said that my email on iPhone and on my Macbook Air were also migrated. I was so happy.

But now I'm not sure it all worked. 

The webmail is fine but when I look at my iPhone setting, It doesn't say aol anywhere. It only says that I have verizon.net under accounts in my settings (and iCloud - but I don't understand or use that).

How can I find out if I have an aol account on my iPhone before the verizon account goes away?????
I don't want to try to download the aol mobile app unless I absolutely have to. And what about apple mail on my mac book?

Please, please, please please help me. 

Thank you so much,
Bev
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I know if my migration to aol was successful on my iPhone and apple mail
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

With these settings I just successfully sent an email back to my Verizon AOL email

SEE ATTACHMENT.

View solution in original post

Re: How do I know if my migration to aol was successful on my iPhone and apple mail
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

With these settings I just successfully sent an email back to my Verizon AOL email

SEE ATTACHMENT.

bevbren
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much, Tom. I will definitely try this.  It sounds like it should work. Thanks again.

0 Likes