Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years. Verizon does not service the area that I moved to. I had to go with another ISP. I have saved thousands of important emails over the years and I am unsure how to move the folders that contain those emails. Is this possible?
Please advise. Thank you!!
If you have been accessing your Verizon email account via the Verizon web-based webmail interface--vs. using email software like Eudora or Thunderbird, etc which would have stored your email on your own local hard drive.--AND you still have access to your Verizon email account via the webmail interface, you could do the following:
1. Download Thunderbird (or some other email software), install it on your system and configure an account in Thunderbird for your existing Verizon email account.
2. Starting with your first Verizon webmail folder, move the emails from that folder to the Verizon INBOX--move one webmail folder to the webmail INBOX at a time as it will make the next steps easier.
3. Open Thunderbird, clicking on Thunderbird's Get Mail option/icon for your Verizon account which will retrieve the emails in your Verizon webmail INBOX (from the Verizon email server)
4. Create a new folder in Thunderbird and drag/copy the emails from the Thunderbird Inbox to your new Thunderbird folder, close Thunderbird
5. Back at Verizon's webmail INBOX, delete the email in Verizon's webmail INBOX and drag the next Verizon webmail folder's emails to the Verizon webmail INBOX
6. Repeat steps 3 through 5 until you have gone through all your Verizon webmail folders--by the time you are done, you will have not only gotten all your old emails onto your local hard drive in Thunderbird but also you will have cleared your Verizon email account of all emails.
The reason you need to move the emails from your existing Verizon webmail folders to your Verizon webmail INBOX is that Verizon email uses POP protocol and so Thunderbird will only see the INBOX, not your existing Verizon webmail folders.
If you no longer have access to your Verizon webmail account, then you are pretty much out of luck...
Hope that helps...