How to automatically forward emails sent to my old Comcast to my new Verizon email?
spamman1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This MUST be posted somewhere but for the life of me, I can't find it.  How do I have emails that are sent to my Comcast email automatically forward to my Verizon email?  Also I believe the sender would then be notified that the address has changed?...  Thanks:  Ed

Re: How to automatically forward emails sent to my old Comcast to my new Verizon email?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

I believe you can set this up through Trueswitch. Verizon has partnered with them to offer this service for free to their customers.

***Important Note: The forwarding will only work as long as your Comcast email address is still active. - Once Comcast closes your email account, Trueswitch can no longer forward the mail.

Re: How to automatically forward emails sent to my old Comcast to my new Verizon email?
spamman1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thats what I could not find!  Thanks.  I was able to set up the wifes email forwarding BUT not mine.  Comcast screwed up my email address a long ways back and Trueswitch is having difficulty verifying the Comcast info!  Thanks:  Ed

spamman1
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK.  I found the OLD password and trueswitch if complete.  Thanks for the quick help!  Ed

spamman1
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, now I am stuck again.  How do i go about sending a Trueswitch notification to my "contacts" in Outlook?  I tried the outlook "version" for Trueswitch and it looks like it is only trying to grab contacts in my Comcast address book.  (which I never populated).  Anyone know how to notify my outlook contacts (selectively) of my change from comcast to verizon?  Thanks again:  Ed

0 Likes
copper45
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why does Verizon stop letting our Verizon tech let those customers automatically forward there old email to us. We stop that service that will let then be able to do it.

0 Likes