How to save Verizon Your Domain email address now????
swanie1

Since Verizon is going out of the email business How do I save my email address from my Consumer Verizon Your Domain account? I do not have a Verizon land line account and cannot proceed with instructions for landline accounts to switch to AOL since I only have a wireless account now with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: How to save Verizon Your Domain email address now????
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You just migrate it (when you are told to) to aol, and continue to use it as usual.  AOL is a Verizon Company.  Webmail changes, but all other email settings can remain the same.

0 Likes
Verizon Your Domain: email transition to AOL?
Pernick61
My Verizon email account goes back 18 years to when my email domain was bellatlantic.net and I still rely on that domain as part of my primary email address. My original username and my alias still work with verizon.net & bellatlantic.net. All those configurations of my Verizon email account survived my transition to "Verizon Your Domain" service after I discontinued Verizon internet service. After the transition to AOL, will my various email addresses still work? Or, will my email account remain with "Verizon Your Domain" and thus will not be affected by the transition to AOL?
0 Likes