I CANNOT ACCESS MY VERIZON.NET EMAIL Account
Jojob1

I cannot sigh into my verizon yahoo email, yahoo cannot help and I can seem to find anyone from verizon to help either, any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: I CANNOT ACCESS MY VERIZON.NET EMAIL Account
ron5668

I have the same issue. No email on my iphone for 5 days, can only get email thru verizon.com, not verizon yahoo as I have for years. They say it's a server issue, problem between verizon and yahoo. I am going to AT & T very soon to change. This is ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: I CANNOT ACCESS MY VERIZON.NET EMAIL Account
cowboy255

OK. My email is back up in Outlook & the verizon/Yahoo web based page.  I used every automated troubleshooting tool on Verizons support without success.  Finally I clicked on "Live Chat" and got a tech support fella in India.  It was a server error on Verizons end that wouldn't recognized my user name or password, including the valid password change I did through My Verzion.  I was going around in circles doing everything right, but nothing was going to work because it's on the server end.  Live Chat tech support reset the server, assigned me a temp password to get in, and had me up a running in Outlook and web based in 10 minutes.  Use Live Chat

0 Likes