I can't send email...This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder.
tdparis
Enthusiast - Level 1

I logged into my email this morning and was reading my email, but when I attempted to reply to an email I received the message:

This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder.

I retried sending it a few more times but received the same message.  I also tried replying to other emails and got the same message.  I even tried composing a new email but the same message pops up and the message doesn't send.  Everything worked fine yesterday, and I haven't changed any settings.

Re: I can't send email...This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder.
photomom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The same thing is happening to me.  Although I noticed that I had a similar issue on Saturday trying to send a new email also.   Tried to trouble shoot but it just keeps going back to the same suggestions.  Live chat isn't available at 9am eastern standard.  

If this is a system problem I wish they would let us know.  Or at least tell us they are working on it

Re: I can't send email...This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder.
dscepura

It appears to be a browser issue.  I couldn't send email from Firefox, but I can through Safari.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
dmheim63

Same thing going on here--so annoying!!

0 Likes
Nittany20

Same thing happening here. I can send from my iphone, but not from the verizon site on internet explorer. Does anyone know if Verizon is trying to fix it?

0 Likes
notjohn

I'm on chat right now--hopefully will have a solution soon!

0 Likes
photomom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please make sure you share.  Thanks for spending the time on chat too.  Sometimes that can be an hour long committment.  Chat was not available to me this morning at 9am eastern.  I found that a little bothersome  I've been having a lot of trouble with several services on my verizon the past month.  Funny they never have any trouble with the bill page.

0 Likes
photomom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't send in safari or firefox.  I can send through my mail service on my mac though and that is the same address.  

0 Likes
notjohn

Here is the reply from verizon:  this issue is due to temporary outage from Verizon's end. 
We have already escalated this matter to our experts and they are working on it. 
We apologize for the inconvenience; However HSI services in your area are down and not working. We have temporary technical issues. Please do not worry and do not make any changes in your setup, it is down for almost every HSI connection in your area.

0 Likes
scififan2
Contributor - Level 1

This problem is not solved. I could not send emails from the web  around 4 pm EST, then I could around 6 pm, but now at 9:31 pm I cannot again. Any word on if they are still working on it or do they think it is fixed?

Thanks!

0 Likes