I need help badly
scotteric2112

I need a manager or something. I purchased a samaung 5 well over a week ago. It was supposed to be delivered last tuesday. Yes last tuesday not this tuesday that just passed. I upgraded since my phone was stolen. So this is my only form of communication. With no phone. Well I paid for everyhting in full including activation fees, taxes , etc, Fed Ex claims that it was returned due to incorrect ADDRESS. I have double checked the address you have and it is correct. Anyways the pohone wassent back to shipper. I have tried numerous times to have your customer service agensts assist me. (via email) and they have been no assistance the last person i have an email from says i have to pay the taxes again. mean while he says he is goin g to check something and never gets back to me. I need a phone yesterday. Its inpeeding my work and my aboility to get my job done can something vbe done ASAP!!! And im not paying another dime. Nor should i have to pay for this down time

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: I need help badly
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes