IP white listing
drutz

I am trying to get some IP"s whitelisted as I work for an ISP.   We have internet customers who have Verizon Wireless and have an email address with you.  It seems none of your customers can access your webmail pabe that our Shentel service. We have been trying to help them resolve this issue.   I understand ranges being blocked for email (spam, Virus abuse), but why would that translate to the HTTP side?   Anyway we have been following procedure and filling out the forms but we dont get any responses.  See link below.  Also is there a way we can send you our scopes or a contact we can have to work this out?   The doman is Shentel.net   trying to come up with a solution for our customers and yours. 

http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/RequestForm.aspx?id=isp

0 Likes
Re: IP white listing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi drutz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes