In WebMail, scrolling folders list causes page reload
SJDworkin

In the list of folders on the left side of the WebMail page, you have a scroll bar when the list is longer than can be displayed. I've found recently that, if I just touch this scroll bar with the mouse (e.g. to scroll it down), I get a message that IE has stopped working, and IE reloads the page. I'm using IE11.

I wanted to just let Verizon support know about this so they could look into it, but the only contact method seems to be posting to the forum. Of course, if other users are experiencing this problem, or even have a solution, please comment. 

0 Likes
Re: In WebMail, scrolling folders list causes page reload
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@SJDworkin wrote:

In the list of folders on the left side of the WebMail page, you have a scroll bar when the list is longer than can be displayed. I've found recently that, if I just touch this scroll bar with the mouse (e.g. to scroll it down), I get a message that IE has stopped working, and IE reloads the page. I'm using IE11.

I wanted to just let Verizon support know about this so they could look into it, but the only contact method seems to be posting to the forum. Of course, if other users are experiencing this problem, or even have a solution, please comment. 

Sounds like you might have a plugin or addon that's causing issues. Have you tried running IE with no addons and see if the issue still happens?

0 Likes
innigo_montoya

I have the same issue, no matter what PC i'm at.

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

I'm just curious but what happens when you press control and the number 0. This resets the viewing size perhaps that will prevent the browser from reloading.

0 Likes
SuLuBryksa

I, too, am having this problem.  I just upgraded to Win 7, have no add-ons or plug-ins.  Has anyone found another way to get at these folders? 

0 Likes