Jertblue emails blocked from my email
elliemg

I cannot receive any email from Jetblue Airlines.  My spam fiilter is pff.  No problem with other airline emails.  No issues on the Jetblue end.  DOes anyone else have this problem.  I would love to tell them this is a system problem that needs to be fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Jertblue emails blocked from my email
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Is JetBlue receiving a Delivery Failure notification? If so, they're on Verizon's Blacklist and will need to follow the directions in the bounceback message to apply for the Whitelist.

If they are not receiving a bounceback message, try the following:

1. Settings > Email Settings > Filters - Check to make sure there aren't any filters set up that could be discarding/moving JetBlue's messages.

2. Settings > Email Settings > Spam Detector - If Spam Detector is on, make sure the option is selected to Save spam in the SpamDetector folder (rather than delete it). Then you can check that folder for any incoming messages.

3.  Settings > Email Settings > Blocking - Make sure that the JetBlue email address / domain are not in the Blocked Senders list. (If their address is user@jetblue.com, then "user@jetblue.com" or "jetblue.com" would block their messages.)

Optionally, you can select Save the email from the Blocked Senders list and then choose a folder from the drop-down list.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Odd.  I regularly get Jetblue emails.

Double check if its being mistaken as SPAM either by Verizon's antispam filtering or by whatever antispam you have on your computer/device.

0 Likes
elliemg

I have my antispam filter turned off so no problem on my end. I have told Verizon that they ar marking these msg as spam but they claim they canot do anything unless I get an error code from Jetblue which isn't going to happen with the thousands if emauks they send out, Glad to know others are getting Jetblue mail.  This might help.  Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

For incoming emails, you have the option of sending the spam to a online folder.  I recommend that because false positives occur.  You can then check that folder (I think you have 3 days before its deleted) and then mark any you want as not spam and also set up a rule to send yourself a copy anyway for additional mail from the same sender.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@elliemg wrote:

I have my antispam filter turned off so no problem on my end. I have told Verizon that they ar marking these msg as spam but they claim they canot do anything unless I get an error code from Jetblue which isn't going to happen with the thousands if emauks they send out, Glad to know others are getting Jetblue mail.  This might help.  Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

That's good, but also be sure to check your Blocked Senders list and your Filters. These operate independently of the Spam Detector.

0 Likes
elliemg

Did that and Jetblue is not blocked or identified as spam.  Thanks for the suggestions.

0 Likes
elliemg

Thanks for your suggestions but I did all that you suggested and everything was in order.  Frustration!

0 Likes
elliemg

U checked all those and still no solution.

0 Likes
Do you receive Jetblue emails?
elliemg

I a trying to find out why I can't receive Jetblue emails.  If you can receive them, do you have McAfee Antivirus?  I have already tried all of the filter,spam and blocked msg settings and nothing has worked.  I would like to rule out the McAfeeso if you have that and are receiving them, please let me know.  Also if you receive them and don't have this antivirus, what are you using.  Any information will be helpful.

0 Likes