Keep Your Domain Email - Total Failure - 3 mos and counting and still no resolution!
jrwetz

Where do I begin?  Tried to cancel service in April and was told I could keep my email.  Went to the keepyouremail.com site and paid.  Moved across the country and 5 days later email stopped.  Called in.  Told I had to restore phone service to restore email.  Ok I say.  Still no email.  Called back, told I need to restore FIOS.  OK.  EMail starts working.  Go back through keepyouremail.com, perpetual error message about not wanting to accept my credit card because it was already in the system.  Nice error.  50 hours of calls, transfers, disconnects and dept. finger pointing and I still don't have confirmation of the keepyouremail process working. 

Silly me checks the forums to find that this is exactly what many others have experienced for the last 4 years.  Now I have an outstanding bill that some tell me will be waived, others not so sure. 

When I ask to escalate or speak to a supervisor, I get laughed at. 

Beyond incompetence. 

0 Likes
Re: Keep Your Domain Email - Total Failure - 3 mos and counting and still no resolution!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Keep Your Domain Email - Total Failure - 3 mos and counting and still no resolution!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes
jrwetz

Still no resolution.  I keep getting emails telling me everything is fine, but I resubmit my order to keepmyemail.com and it goes through, but the money is never taken out of my account.  Please advise.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jrwetz,

We have reopened your private support case.  Please access your case, following the instructions posted above, in order to let the support agents know the current status of your issue.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes