Keep my email.com
lynnetoland

Have made 12-15 phone calls to Verizon this morning (3+hours) trying to keep my email address, yet stop paying the $24.99 I currently pay. I have neen directed to keepmyemail.com for $20.00 annual fee. I have tried to check out 18-20 times, have tried 4 different computers and 4 different credit cards. each time I get the following error message :

equest is rejected by VEPS because the mandatory field is not populated - SubmitterId, CustomerVZID

I have called and been transeferred to every help department under the verizon umbrella. Can anone help me ? 

0 Likes
Re: Keep my email.com
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lynnetoland,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
keep my email
lynnetoland

Hello-

Trying to figure this out without spending another 3+ hours on the phone getting bad information. I am trying to keep my email address and stop paying $24.99 a month for dial up service (which I only pay for to keep my email address). I was told by multiple different people at verizon that it should not be a problem to pay the $20 annual fee and keep my email. Now I have received an email that because I pay $24.99 a month for dial up, I can not keep my email address??!! very confused! So now I need to upgarde my service (that I dont use) to then cancel my service, that I dont use, to keep my email address?

0 Likes
Re: keep my email
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do yourself a favor and take this as a sign to switch email services.  There are plenty of free email services out there, or you can purchase your own domain and have whatever email you like.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Re: Keep my email.com
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes