Locked out of Verizon webmail
thephoenix2017

I had FiOS TV, Phone, & Internet for over 20 years. I moved a year ago to another state. I started a new FiOS Internet account under my wife's name at my new house. I retained my "verizon.net" email account from my previous FiOS account. I have several sub-accounts. Everything works fine through my email client. I got an email saying I need to change to AOL to retain my email. I've tried logging in to verizon webmail but it says I'm locked out. Neither password recovery option works because I no longer have that address or phone number. I've attempted to chat with Verizon support but they keep ending the chat when they find out I no longer have my original FiOS account. They won't even tell me why they won't talk to me. Verizon support for my new FiOS Internet account also will not assist with my old email account. They told me there is no way to move it to my new verizon account. Is there any way for me to retain my verizon.net email account. I didn't move my old account when I moved because I needed Internet service at my new house before I could stop it at my old house. Now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. 

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of Verizon webmail
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi thephoenix2017,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes