Lost e-mail contacts when service went from DSL to FIOS
OtterMom1

Have had a verizon.net e-mail account since 2000 when I left earthlink dial up to DSL, after being advised by Verizon that they would be no longer supporting DSL I moved to FIOS, don't use that account like I use to and after adding FIOS TV webmail changed and my contacts vanished.  Any suggestions, Verizon has given me the run around for 3 weeks and hav talked to over a dozen tech's and rep's, they claim I deleted them, I want them back, anyone know how to retreive them back? Haven't used outlook in years, and they are empty as well? I know I did not delete 13 years of email contacts, but is there a chance that they could be on another server or something? I am desperate....

0 Likes
Re: Lost e-mail contacts when service went from DSL to FIOS
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Usually once items are removed from the server, they are gone for good. Sorry to hear about the loss of contacts. We would like to check though to see if they can be retrieved. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
Re: Lost e-mail contacts when service went from DSL to FIOS
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears you no longer need assistance. Please make a post anytime you need assistance.

0 Likes