MSN PREMIUM
bjcjpc

HELP... Verizon would you or someone please give me guidance on how to export my contacts, folders, favorites, calendar, etc. from MSN to myVerizon or whatever.  Can you imagine how many hours it would take to try to recapture just part of this info?  I'm sure there will be a great loss of data and time.

In my opinion, if Verizon doesn't take responsibility and solve this issue, all of us who use MSN Premium should find another ISP. 

0 Likes
Re: MSN PREMIUM
ElizabethinDC

Dear Verizon and the Verizon Community:

I'd like to know why Verizon is taking away a service that has been part of our DSL plans since 2004.  I don't think it's fair to change the terms of service without making some effort to help customers out with the transition, to discount the service or to offer some form of compensation for the inconvenience.  I'm quite likely to cancel my entire Verizon internet and phone plan because I feel the terms of our contract have been breached.  It's also curious that I had a message from MSN about this change, but silence from Verizon on this topic.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Regards,

Elizabeth

0 Likes
Re: MSN PREMIUM
WTF3239

I could not agree more.  I have had Verizon even longer.  Dial-up before highspeed.  I keep waiting to hear about the options available through them but have heard nothing.  I am very disheartened.

0 Likes