Mails getting rejected
MC110
Hi,

We are from MailChannels support. MailChannels offers a cloud-based SMTP relay service that filters and sends mail on behalf of businesses to ensure email deliverability.

When our client sent emails from MailChannels to the domain "vtext.com" it gets rejected from your server and our client is getting failed messages with the error as follows;

======================================================
4.7.1, status=deferred (host smtpin02.vzw.a.cloudfilter.net[52.36.60.220] refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 [EAB] 554 vzw-ibgw-6003a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp ESMTP server not available - POL143 - vLGRfunxKlgLS)
======================================================

Please let me know whether our IPs are blacklisted at your end which resulted in mail rejection. I am pasting our IP ranges.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++

0 Likes
Re: Mails getting rejected
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

If your client is trying to send to vtext.com then it’s spam to cellular phones.

the vtext is in place of direct instant messaging. No one should be using that domain to send to. 

If you feel you are being blacklisted (why would you think that?) go to http://www.spamhaus.org and see what Mr. Lindford is showing on his block lists.

I just checked and your domain name is not listed. Although you have CDR I checked the primary’s.

might be like I said multiple hits to vtext.com may not be allowed. Remember this is Verizon Wireless customers not Fios customers you are trying to reach.

0 Likes
MC110

Hi,

Please note that our client's emails are rejecting with the error code "delivery temporarily suspended: host smtpin01.vzw.a.cloudfilter.net <http://smtpin01.vzw.a.cloudfilter.net/>[52.202.0.158] refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 [EAB] " i.e, 4xx - temporary, while sending the emails to recipient domains "vzwpix.com and vtext.com". Please let us know why our client's mails are rejecting with this error code from your end. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Again you are not reading what was said.

this is Verizon Fios not VERIZON WIRELESS their forum is

http://community.verizonwireless.com 

in any case you can not mass email to vzwpic or vtext since that is a text and picture service for Verizon Wireless customers.

0 Likes
MC110

Hi,

I have tried to contact this link http://community.verizonwireless.com as per your instruction but I got the message as follows:

===============================

Your cell phone must have service to register for My Verizon. From your cell phone, dial *228, press Send, then select Option 1 at the prompt to activate your phone.

================================

When I  tried sending mail/call to * 228, I am unable to connect that number. Since it is invalid. Could you please provide the alternate contact detail for contacting the verizonwireless. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

1-800-922-0204 is their phone number.

however on the community forum it has to be done from a web browser not from a cell phone not on the Verizon wireless network.

it really doesn’t matter in that what you are trying to do is not allowed as to send mass emails or picture messages to Verizon wireless customers. It is still spamming and would be cause to get your provider to terminate your internet access.

0 Likes
MC110

Hi,

Please let me know whether this number 1-800-922-0204  is correct or not? Also let me know whether we want to use any country code for calling.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@MC1 wrote:

Hi,

Please let me know whether this number 1-800-922-0204  is correct or not? Also let me know whether we want to use any country code for calling.

The number is correct. If you call from outside the USA you will need to call another number which I do not have. However like I said last time, Verizon Wireless will not allow unsolicited commercial email or texts sent to their customers.

this is my last reply.

0 Likes
MC110

Hi,

Any update?

0 Likes